Thailand Marriage Visa
Thailand Marriage Visa for citizens of Austria is issued to applicants who are married to Thai nationals and wish to visit and live with their Thai spouse in Thailand.
Please note that you must first obtain a 90-day visa or a 1 year non-immigrant O visa from your home country or country of residence prior to your application for the Thai marriage visa.
Marriage Visa Qualifications
- Must be legally married to a Thai national.
- Must not have any criminal history and can travel to Thailand.
- Must meet the financial requirement:
- Security deposit of THB 400,000 in a Thai bank account for at least 2 months prior to the visa application; or
- Monthly income of at least THB 40,000. A letter from the foreigner embassy has to be shown to verify this income
Benefits of Thai Marriage Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process Marriage Visa to Thailand for citizens of Austria. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- The visa is renewable every year and can be renewed inside Thailand (applicant must meet the requirements for the visa renewal).
- Ability to apply for a work permit in Thailand.
- Permit to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residency after renewals.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
- Click the Apply Now button below and add Thailand Marriage Visa to your cart.
- Click Check Out and submit the payment. After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Present your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
Siam Legal International is the largest legal service network in Thailand with offices in major cities in the country. Our firm operates 24/7 and we provide you with a telephone number to contact our English-speaking staffs who are always willing to assist. No other law firm in Thailand has more office locations, offers more Thai visa services, 24/7 customer support, and the same visa guarantee.
|Thailand Visas for Citizens of Austria|
|1-Year Thai Visa||Thai Retirement Visa||Thai Marriage Visa|
|Thai Business Visa||90-Day Thai Visa||Thailand Visas|
|Local Office Numbers:|
|US:||1 (877) 252-8831|